Imprimis, Inc. embraces new and experienced talent.
Current Position(s) Available:
Primary Location: Huntsville, AL
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Travel: Yes, Possible 10% travel
Shift: Day Job
The candidate will work closely with our government client to conduct a training analysis, determine a plan or road map for training efforts, and then develop technical training products based on this initial assessment. Primary responsibilities include leading the training analysis team, writing reports and presenting progress updates, monitor cost and schedule of the project, and acing as the primary liaison between Imprimis and the customer for all matters related to training.
- MUST have an Instructional Systems Design (ISD) degree or Army TRADOC training development certification
- 3 to 5 years' job experience creating training programs for large organizations (military preferred, commercial experience accepted)
- Strong knowledge of e-learning delivery systems (i.e. blackboard, Adobe products such as captivate, and Microsoft Products to include Office Suite of Tools)
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous Military Instructor Experience preferred
- Ability to quickly master new technical material and translate into understandable terms
- High School Degree or equivalent at a minimum, BS preferred
- Must be willing to travel in support of the contract
- Must have and maintain an active Secret clearance
Qualified candidates: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified and interested applicants, please fill out this form and copy/paste your resume. All applicants with adequate experience may be subject to an interview.